Thursday, November 15, 2007

Reason TV: Emminent Domain

Drew Carey continues his series with Reason TV, this edition: Eminent Domain

Click here for his video as well as additional links about government seizure of property.

I thought this wasn't as good as his other 2 episodes for Reason. But only because I think that it's a little too movie-of-the-week-ish. But this is yet another example of the erosion of the freedoms that we once had in this country. Now if Boss Hogg wants to take Uncle Jesse's farm, there's nothing that those Daisy and the Duke boys can do about it.

I do wonder, if in my lifetime, there will be a violent revolution in this country. I hope not, it definitely won't be good for anyone. But I'm actually thinking our economy will collapse first.

Sphere: Related Content
Digg this

No comments: