Thursday, December 06, 2007

Trump tips pretty well

From WWTDD (the post is NSFW for language, the rest of the site is NSFW for language, adult subject matter, and adult images, in other words it's a website I visit everyday and it cracks me up)

My friend works at the Buffalo Club in Santa Monica. A couple days ago Donald Trump came in and left him a $10,000 tip! My friends think he's just trying to promote his celebrity Apprentice but whatever. He told me Donald hardly even talked to him until the end when he asked, "What's the biggest tip you ever got?" I guess Jerry Bruckheimer comes in a lot and once tipped him $500 on a $1000 tab. Trump just wanted to show he's got the biggest dick!

Click on the link to see what Donald Trump eats for lunch.

Sphere: Related Content
Digg this

2 comments:

C.M. Strapz said...

WWTDD is NSFW? Crap. I think I'm going to get fired. I check about a dozen times a day...

Randolphus Maximus said...

I was on at a hotspot earlier and it was blocked for those reasons.