Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Alessandra Ambrosio is Pregnant

I've been away from my computer today and haven't had chance to post that much. But the news that supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio is "with child" comes as a surprise to me. Brendan over at WWTD broke the news via Page Six:

Victoria's Secret angel Alessandra Ambrosio won't be strutting down the runway in her skivvies anytime soon. The Brazilian beauty, 26, is pregnant with her first child. "She's a few months along," said our insider. Ambrosio is thrilled, she told pals at a weekend party at the Hollywood Hills house of her boyfriend, Jamie Mazur.
All I gotta say is, based on my experience with "hot" chicks and supermodels (which is pretty much limited to what I've seen on Nip/Tuck and Michael Bay movies). I wouldn't be that thrilled if I were boyfriend Jamie Mazur. You're talking about a woman who is at the height of her powers, she's young, gorgeous, and has a job that pays a lot of money and requires tons of travel and time away from home. So imagine how often she gets hit on by dudes (especially ridiculously charming, handsome and wealthy dudes like me) and chicks even. Got it? Now multiply that number by 100 and you get the idea of how many opportunities she's going to have to "test the limits of the expectation of privacy".

Sphere: Related Content
Digg this

No comments: