Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thank You! And Don't Watch this Movie

The fires here in San Diego have really captured my attention the past few days, luckily I haven't had to evacuate, yet. But I have a number of friends who live where the fires have hit hard that have had to leave. I'm hoping and praying for the best for them.

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who has called and emailed me expressing their concern about the situation out here, I know that things could be a lot worse, not just for me, but for everyone around here.

All of that being said, I wanted to direct everyone's attention to another tragedy in the making:
"Repo: The Genetic Opera" has a trailer out. Paris Hilton is in it, so is the dude from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and Sara Brightman (the woman who sings the Bellagio song with the blind dude)

I really don't know what to make of it:



it could be the second coming of "Grease" OR it could be as bad as this:




I will say that if they were trying to make a trailer that makes someone NOT want to see the movie, this is probably the way to go about it.

Sphere: Related Content
Digg this

No comments: