Thursday, August 16, 2007

A younger, cuter, fatter, Cameron Diaz

Being a ridiculously handsome and charming man, I know what it's like to constantly have people calling and texting. You know inviting you out, what's happening, me and my sorority are having a lingerie show, we want you to be the judge. All of that. It's obscene being so popular.

Anyway, I can relate to this chick. This woman got her first i-phone bill recently, it was 300 PAGES and cost ATT 10 dollars to mail to her:




Here's a clip from the local news station that gives some more background:



35,000 text messages a month?!? Even my imaginary friends don't have that much to say. Except, things like stop texting me, and the judge said that you have to stay at least 500 feet away at all times.

Sphere: Related Content
Digg this

No comments: