Sunday, February 13, 2005

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

I was going through my DVD collection and popped in one of my favorite movies of all time "The Sound of Music". Maybe it's because one of my first memories was it always being on television during the holidays. Maybe it's the visuals and the music (jeez that's gay). Could it be because they used Nazis as villains? Nah, I think it's because Liesl is such a hottie plus the whole subtext of a nun leaving the convent to recieve the "business" is something that the academics don't discuss enough.

Oh, and why even bother getting the last 2 Matrix sequels on DVD. If any franchise ever went downhill after such a seminal first edition it would be this one. And no, Rocky doesn't count because Clubber Lang was awesome in Rocky 3. I pity the fool who thinks otherwise.

Sphere: Related Content
Digg this

No comments: