Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Trainwreck Alert

This game show "Moment of Truth" lives up to its billing:



I've seen the promos for this show but never the show itself. The woman pretty much destroyed any trust that her husband had with her in the course of answering questions like "Were you in love with someone else on your wedding day?" or "Have you had sexual relations with anyone other than your husband since you've been married?" but the twist at the end is great.

Pilfered from Gorillamask.net

Sphere: Related Content
Digg this

4 comments:

C.M. Strapz said...

Saw this happen on TV... I love this show. The host came on before the show started and talked about how uncomfortable it was and that they struggled with whether or not to air the show. I'd like to see what was cut.

Randolphus Maximus said...

When I first saw this on TV, I thought it was someone I knew a long time ago. Her name even starts with the same letter! Funny thing is, if it was her, I would have been surprised not at all.

Janette said...

Those have to be actors. If not I've totally lost my faith in humanity. Not because people do such things but because they'll sit around and humiliate their families on national TV for cash and entertainment.

Conservative Belle said...

I have never seen this show. It simply astounds me how greed can cause people to hurt and humiliate people they supposedly care about. And then after all that, she freaking lost the money. Talk about Karma. What a stupid tramp.

I completely agree with Janette.

The good news is that if the husband leaves her after this, after seeing him on national tv, there will probably be a hundred women dying to console him.